2 Select your repair
We understand at Phone Bar that you will want your device repaired and back in your hands in next to no time.
That's why we offer same day repair on this device.
If you've dropped, broken or smashed your iPhone XS Max there's no need to worry - we can get you back up and running in no time. We offer a full 12 month warranty on most repairs and we also offer Fix Now, Pay Later with Klarna.
At Phone Bar we use genuine parts sourced from Apple for a genuine iPhone XS Max Screen Replacement. We use Apple tools, diagnostics & processes to make sure our iPhone XS Max repairs are done safely and reliably.
Our repair technicians are Apple Certified iOS Technicians which means they're trained and certified by Apple using internal service documents, repair tools and repair software.
When selecting a repair price, Genuine Apple repairs are repaired using genuine Apple parts, sourced directly from Apple and tracked through Apple repair systems.
Most repairs (all repairs except battery replacements) come with a full 12 month warranty which covers you against manufacturer defects and faulty parts. This does not include accidental damage.
Select your device and add the required repairs to your basket. Checkout as normal using your preferred payment method (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Klarna, Clearpay, Laybuy, Apple Pay etc).
Choose 'Repair Return Service' for nationwide postal repairs or 'Pickup In-Store' if you're local to us and dropping it in.
You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download your optional Collect+ Label or Barcode.
- Option 1: Use the prepaid label to send your device to us, delivery can take 3-5 working days after you drop off at a Collect+ drop-off to get to us
- Option 2: Use your own faster courier if you're in a hurry - send your device to Phone Bar, 232 Ashby High Street Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ
- Option 3: Drop off your device once we notify you the parts are ready for the repair (Most Apple parts & Samsung screens are available the same day, we'll confirm once you've placed the order)
We'll repair your device the day we receive it (subject to stock availability) and send it back to you with Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured and tracked). We'll send you a text or email once we're sending it back to you for peace of mind.
That's it - no need to worry about anything, we'll fix your device and get it looking shiny and new.
If you're visiting us for a genuine Apple repair you will need to prepare your device for Apple service.
Follow these steps before you bring your device to us for a repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- If your iPhone needs battery service, have the battery percentage at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible.
* If you're unable to turn off Find My iPhone, we may not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorised persons from servicing your device without your knowledge. If you can't remember your Apple ID and Password, please go to iForgot.