2 Select your repair
If you've dropped, smashed or cracked your iPad 2019 10.2" don't panic! We fix all damages and issues and provide a full 12 month warranty. Our reliable and effective repairs will solve a wide range of technical issues.
Check the model on the back of the iPad:
- A2270 on iPad (8th generation)
- A2428, A2429, A2430 on iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
Do I need a 'Screen' or 'LCD' repair?
It's really simple, if your iPad is displaying its picture as normal and there are no coloured lines, black smudges or issues with the display - it's likely you'll only need a glass repair.
If your iPad has no picture, has a destroyed image behind the glass or has lines or bleeds - you'll probably need a full LCD replacement.
If you're not sure, please give us a call or pop in and see us and we can tell you which you need.
How long do repairs take?
Most repairs can be performed on the same day - subject to product availability. Please let us know if you require an exact time as we will need to book it in advance. It's not usually a problem and doesn't cost any extra.
iPad repairs do take a little while longer than some repairs because we need to safely remove the glass to perform any repairs.
Will I lose everything on my iPad?
No, all of your data will be safely stored on the main board of the iPad. It's never a bad thing to make a backup of your data often - but it's not required for any repairs on this device.
Select your device and add the required repairs to your basket. Checkout as normal using your preferred payment method (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Klarna, Clearpay, Laybuy, Apple Pay etc).
Choose 'Repair Return Service' for nationwide postal repairs or 'Pickup In-Store' if you're local to us and dropping it in.
You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download your optional Collect+ Label or Barcode.
- Option 1: Use the prepaid label to send your device to us, delivery can take 3-5 working days after you drop off at a Collect+ drop-off to get to us
- Option 2: Use your own faster courier if you're in a hurry - send your device to Phone Bar, 232 Ashby High Street Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ
- Option 3: Drop off your device once we notify you the parts are ready for the repair (Most Apple parts & Samsung screens are available the same day, we'll confirm once you've placed the order)
We'll repair your device the day we receive it (subject to stock availability) and send it back to you with Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured and tracked). We'll send you a text or email once we're sending it back to you for peace of mind.