Select your device and add the required repairs to your basket. Checkout as normal using your preferred payment method (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Klarna, Clearpay, Laybuy, Apple Pay etc).
Choose 'Repair Return Service' for nationwide postal repairs or 'Pickup In-Store' if you're local to us and dropping it in.
You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download your optional Collect+ Label or Barcode.
- Option 1: Use the prepaid label to send your device to us, delivery can take 3-5 working days after you drop off at a Collect+ drop-off to get to us
- Option 2: Use your own faster courier if you're in a hurry - send your device to Phone Bar, 232 Ashby High Street Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ
- Option 3: Drop off your device once we notify you the parts are ready for the repair (Most Apple parts & Samsung screens are available the same day, we'll confirm once you've placed the order)
We'll repair your device the day we receive it (subject to stock availability) and send it back to you with Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured and tracked). We'll send you a text or email once we're sending it back to you for peace of mind.
That's it - no need to worry about anything, we'll fix your device and get it looking shiny and new.
If you're visiting us for a genuine Apple repair you will need to prepare your device for Apple service.
Follow these steps before you bring your device to us for a repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- If your iPhone needs battery service, have the battery percentage at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible.
* If you're unable to turn off Find My iPhone, we may not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorised persons from servicing your device without your knowledge. If you can't remember your Apple ID and Password, please go to iForgot.
How does it work?
Select your repair
Just choose the repair you require for your device - for example if you've smashed the screen, choose Screen Replacement
Send us your device
Package up your device well and post it to use using your own service to Phone Bar, 232 Ashby High Street, Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ.
We fix it, and return it
We'll fix your device the day we receive it* and send it back on a next-working day service with Royal Mail *subject to availability