2 Select your repair
If you've dropped, smashed or cracked your iPad Mini 5 don't panic! We fix all damages and issues and provide a full 12 month warranty. Our reliable and effective repairs will solve a wide range of technical issues.
I've only broken the glass!
For a screen replacement on this device we will replace the complete front screen including top glass, digitiser and LCD. The front glass
How long do repairs take?
Most repairs can be performed in around 24-48 hours*- subject to product availability. Please let us know if you require an exact time as we will need to book it in advance. It's not usually a problem and doesn't cost any extra.
iPad repairs do take a little while longer than some repairs because we need to safely remove the glass to perform any repairs.
*Charger port replacement takes 7-10 working days
Will I lose everything on my iPad?
No, all of your data will be safely stored on the main board of the iPad. It's never a bad thing to make a backup of your data often - but it's not required for any repairs on this device.
Check the model code on the back of the iPad: A2133, A2124, A2126
Select your device and add the required repairs to your basket. Checkout as normal using your preferred payment method (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Klarna, Clearpay, Laybuy, Apple Pay etc).
Choose 'Repair Return Service' for nationwide postal repairs or 'Pickup In-Store' if you're local to us and dropping it in.
You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download your optional Collect+ Label or Barcode.
- Option 1: Use the prepaid label to send your device to us, delivery can take 3-5 working days after you drop off at a Collect+ drop-off to get to us
- Option 2: Use your own faster courier if you're in a hurry - send your device to Phone Bar, 232 Ashby High Street Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ
- Option 3: Drop off your device once we notify you the parts are ready for the repair (Most Apple parts & Samsung screens are available the same day, we'll confirm once you've placed the order)
We'll repair your device the day we receive it (subject to stock availability) and send it back to you with Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured and tracked). We'll send you a text or email once we're sending it back to you for peace of mind.
That's it - no need to worry about anything, we'll fix your device and get it looking shiny and new.
If you're visiting us for a genuine Apple repair you will need to prepare your device for Apple service.
Follow these steps before you bring your device to us for a repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- If your iPhone needs battery service, have the battery percentage at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible.
* If you're unable to turn off Find My iPhone, we may not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorised persons from servicing your device without your knowledge. If you can't remember your Apple ID and Password, please go to iForgot.