Phone Bar specialise in the express repair of mobile phones and tablets in and around the area of Scunthorpe and North Lincolnshire.
Our aim is and always has been to be the best mobile device service provider in the area - providing top quality repairs along with amazing service - in a fast and efficient manner. Our customers mean the world to us as without them - we wouldn't be here. We're proud of our family based heritage and our five star reviews and we would like to continue this as we expand into other stores and other areas.
At Phone Bar, being a Specialist requires a wide and diverse set of skills - being able to manage plenty of different scenarios in our fast paced stores, stocking a variety of specific accessories and offering a vast amount of repairs. Your role as a Specialist will be critical to ensure efficiency in the scheduling of repairs, along with making sure our customers are greeted with a smile, in a friendly manner. You'll be responsible for booking in repairs, providing rough cost estimates and timescales as well as providing product knowledge and advice where required. All of this, plus booking out the devices once they're ready to collect and taking payment and closing down orders.
You'll also be required to play your part in providing top notch customer service, making sure the store looks clean and tidy and restocking products on the shelves.
- Serving customers in a positive and happy manner
- Booking in and out repairs and manning the front desks
- Representing the Phone Bar brand how we want to be known
- Translating customer requests into what they need
- Maximising profitability by highlighting product sales in store
- Working as part of the Phone Bar team
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs
- Representing the brand – translating customer requests into what they want
Specialist Skills and Experience
- Previous sales assistant experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Strong IT skills - Windows, Mac, iOS & Android are all applicable here
- Planning and scheduling experience is desirable
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Knowledge of the telecoms sector and an interest in communications technology
If you think this sounds like you, drop us a covering letter and a copy of your CV in store - or you can send by email to email@example.com.