2 Select your repair
If you've dropped or smashed your iPhone X or it's developed a fault - Phone Bar are here ready to fix the issue with our team of tech repair specialists. Our easy to use services mean you can be up and running again in no time.
You're welcome to wait with us in-store whilst we fix the issues, or you can leave it with us and we'll send you a text once it's ready to collect. Most repairs on the iPhone X are completed within 30 to 60 minutes.
If you have any iPhone X problems, get in touch with us and we’ll be able to help!
We offer both 3rd party repairs and genuine Apple parts on this device.
Repairs available on this device include:
- OLED Screen Replacement iPhone X
- Genuine Apple Screen Replacement iPhone X
- iPhone X Charging Port Replacement
- 3rd Party Battery Replacement iPhone X
- Genuine Apple Battery Replacement iPhone X
- iPhone X Smashed Back Repair - we offer a full housing replacement to maintain water resistance
- Software Issues
We may be able to perform other repairs on this device, please contact us for details.
Nationwide Postal Phone, Tablet & Notebook Repairs
For UK-wide repairs, we provide a free Collect+ label to drop off at any Collect+ drop-off point. We'll repair the device the day we receive it and get it sent back to you on a Royal Mail Special Delivery. It can take 3-5 days for us to receive the device once you've dropped it off at a drop-off location.
The quickest way for these repairs is to checkout online as normal, click the link in the confirmation email for the prepaid label and drop off at a Collect+ drop off location. If you're not sure which repairs you need or which device you can use your own courier as below.
For a faster service or if you're not sure which repair to choose, you can use your own courier service and send it to:
Phone Bar Repairs
232 Ashby High Street, Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ
Walk In Phone, Tablet & Notebook Repairs
If you're local to us you can just turn up when you're ready - repairs are usually performed within 2 hours in-store subject to stock and availability (As a general rule, most Apple parts and Samsung screens are kept in-stock for immediate repair).
If a part is not kept in stock we can either take payment upfront, order the parts and text you once they arrive (useful if the device is still working) - or you can leave the phone with us for a couple of days until it's repaired. For exact timings per device please speak to a member of the team.
If you're visiting us for a genuine Apple repair you will need to prepare your device for Apple service.
Follow these steps before you bring your device to us for a repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- If your iPhone needs battery service, have the battery percentage at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible.
* If you're unable to turn off Find My iPhone, we may not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorised persons from servicing your device without your knowledge. If you can't remember your Apple ID and Password, please go to iForgot.