2 Select your repair
We can fix all faults and errors with the iPhone 5s from Apple ranging from the ever popular cracked screen to misbehaving charger ports and buttons that no longer work.
We always use the closest thing to original Apple parts to ensure a high quality repair service that comes with a full 12 month warranty.
Our LCD screens are original and not copies - that's why we can offer a full 12 month warranty against manufacturer defects. Please ask a member of the team for more information.
Repairs are carried out in our high tech workshop in an anti-static environment, fully insured and stored in a secure location.
Repairs available on this device include:
- LCD & Digitiser
- Power, Volume, Mute and Home Buttons
- Charger Port, Speakers & Microphones
Sometimes it is more cost efficient to have a full housing replacement which includes all buttons, battery, charger port and rear housing. Please ask for details.
Select your device and add the required repairs to your basket. Checkout as normal using your preferred payment method (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Klarna, Clearpay, Laybuy, Apple Pay etc).
Choose 'Repair Return Service' for nationwide postal repairs or 'Pickup In-Store' if you're local to us and dropping it in.
You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download your optional Collect+ Label or Barcode.
- Option 1: Use the prepaid label to send your device to us, delivery can take 3-5 working days after you drop off at a Collect+ drop-off to get to us
- Option 2: Use your own faster courier if you're in a hurry - send your device to Phone Bar, 232 Ashby High Street Scunthorpe DN16 2SJ
- Option 3: Drop off your device once we notify you the parts are ready for the repair (Most Apple parts & Samsung screens are available the same day, we'll confirm once you've placed the order)
We'll repair your device the day we receive it (subject to stock availability) and send it back to you with Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured and tracked). We'll send you a text or email once we're sending it back to you for peace of mind.
That's it - no need to worry about anything, we'll fix your device and get it looking shiny and new.
If you're visiting us for a genuine Apple repair you will need to prepare your device for Apple service.
Follow these steps before you bring your device to us for a repair. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- If your iPhone needs battery service, have the battery percentage at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible.
* If you're unable to turn off Find My iPhone, we may not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorised persons from servicing your device without your knowledge. If you can't remember your Apple ID and Password, please go to iForgot.